We design our chalets to offer our customers a modern home, which stands out for the luminosity and functionality of its spaces. The height of the floors depends on the location of the chalet, and its purpose is to offer magnificent views of the most noble floors of the chalet, the ground floor, the first and the under cover.
About finishes, the houses incorporate: an aerothermal system for hot water and heating, underfloor heating, home automation, Bulthaup kitchen, Thyssen elevator, Gaguenau and Siemens appliances, Technal windows with triple glazing, top quality Khars parquet...
The chalet is distributed over five floors, with an approximate constructed area of 994 m2 and with 468 + 28 m2 of terrace-garden areas and covered porch
- The basement has a large area of 324.25m2 and are distributed in a parking lot with space for 6 cars, technical premises, and a dressing room.
- The semi-basement floor distributes its 256.41m2 in a pool and wellness area, gym, 2 multipurpose rooms, 2 full bathrooms, cellar, and laundry. It also has césin a garden area of 81.95m2.
- The ground floor has a constructed area of 158.47m2 with a terrace-garden area of 333.26m2. This floor is configured in 4 bedrooms (2 type suitee)and 4 full bathrooms.
- The first floor distributes its 141.75m2 in a large dining room, independent kitchen, and a bathroom. It also has access to a covered porch of 28.85m2.
- The second floor has 113.25m2 distributed in 1 large master suite with dressing room and a large office with full bathroom.